Not to be confused with Saitama (OPM) and Watchdog from the hit Anime and Manga series call One Punch Man, Saitama Inu is a token which is built on the Ethereum infrastructure (ERC-20).
Like $DOGE and $SHIB tokens, $SAITAMA is the latest dog or meme token to take the internet by storm. What makes this token different from other meme and altcoins is it’s use value.
Upcoming features that will take Saitama Inu to the next level
SaitaMask – A smart wallet that is safe and secure. You will be able to store you $SAITAMA tokens as well as other digital assets like $SHIB, $ETH, and more.
SaitaMarket – A marketplace where you will be able to purchase goods and services. You can use $SAITAMA as well as other digital assets that are accepted on the platform.
SaitaMaker – What’s hot right now are NFT’s and they will continue to be a driving force into the future. SaitaMaker will allow users in the community to create, launch and promote projects using $SAITAMA.
How To Buy $SAITAMA Tokens
- Install the Metamask Extension on your Web Browser. Compatible with Google Chrome and Mozilla Firefox.
- Purchase some Ethereum (ETH) using Gemini, Binance, Changelly, or Coinbase. Make sure you purchase enough ETH to cover gas fees apart from the amount you want to spend on acquiring $SAITAMA.
- Transfer the ETH you purchased into your Metamask Wallet. Copy the ETH Address from your Metamask Wallet and place it into the “Send” or “To” field in the platform you purchased it from.
- Head over to Uniswap.org and click on Launch App. Connect your Metamask Wallet to Uniswap. On the top option, select ETH. At the bottom option, select SAITAMA. Connect using the $SAITAMA Token address: 0x8b3192f5eebd8579568a2ed41e6feb402f93f73f.
- Increase the Slippage Tolerance to anywhere from 2% to 10%.
- Click on the Swap button to exchange your ETH tokens for Saitama tokens.
You are all set! You are now apart of the Saitama Inu community.